Re: make test on opensolairs

From: Tor Arntsen <tor_at_spacetec.no>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 20:43:02 +0200

On Sat, Jun 14, 2008 at 4:55 AM, Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 14, 2008 at 04:42:23AM +0200, Yang Tse wrote:
>> So the question would be what are we missing that prevents the use of
>> public key authentication when using PAM enabled Sun's SSH ?
>
> Maybe the user running the test isn't allowed (by system policy) to log
> in remotely so the PAM check disallows it?

I looked extensively into that for my own (ssh-failing) Solaris
autobuilds, but everything appears to be in order. The account can be
accessed every which way with no problems, and the system settings
seem to be just as they should be. If I remember correctly I could
only get things working if I used the root account. It's completely
baffling.

-Tor