Re: Compilers used for non-configure systems/platforms

From: Yang Tse <yangsita_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 01:48:15 +0200

2008/6/5, Dan Fandrich wrote:

> Here's a block that should work for Symbian:
>
> #if defined(__SYMBIAN32__)
> [...]

Would it be OK to check for (__SYMBIAN) instead of (__SYMBIAN32__) ?

I don't know the difference between them, not even if there is any
actual difference.

Googling around I found that the "long long" support was first
introduced in Symbian 8.1 and available since that version up to now.
What I have been unable to find is how to properly check the Symbian
version so that versions prior to 8.1 would simply use a 32 bit long.

Any clue ?

--
-=[Yang]=-