Re: c++ libcurl: telnet

From: Julius Morales Reolizo <myst_frozenshadow_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 21:40:23 -0700 (PDT)

Wednesday, June 4, 2008 3:04:46 AM, Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>

If you're writing your own program using libcurl and you want to supply the
data to send from within your program, the most straightforward way to do
this is to split your program into two processes with fork(). The first
process creates a pipe and ties it stdin, then forks a new process and
passes it the other end of the pipe. The first process calls
curl_easy_perform while the second process writes the data to send into the
pipe, which ends up on stdin in curl in the first process.

>>> Dan

I wish I could see a code for that it is like
http://jineshkj.wordpress.com/2006/12/22/how-to-capture-stdin-stdout-and-stderr-of-child-program/
I really dont get if you really need to bind stdin to another pipe or something.

Btw, my last line problem in libcurl... I tried putting the revised copy of libcurl... which is telnet.c posted
but the last line problem still exists or the new code is not addressing my last line problem...
sorry if im requesting something... I really dont understand the code... telnet_do()...
rewriting it to catch the simple bug... Its like impossible to me right now

Thanks for reading... and more power...