TODO-RELEASE

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 21:33:00 +0200 (CEST)

Hey all

This is the current contents of TODO-RELEASE, what to do and not for the next
releases.

The two remaining issues are both quite complicated beasts so I'm not at all
sure I'll manage to fix them (both) (myself) before 7.18.2.

To be addressed before 7.18.2 (planned release: June 2008)
=============================

142 - Jeff Weber's reported (and verified) memory leaks on SCP and SFTP
       uploads that are aborted due to timeout.
       http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2008-05/0187.html

143 - Emil Romanus's reported (and verified) problems with HTTP pipelining
       when using the multi_socket API:
       http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2008-05/0210.html

To be addressed before 7.18.3 (planned release: August 2008)

139 - Christopher Palow's CURLM_EASY_HANDLE_EXISTS patch

140 - Arnaud Ebalard and Axel Tillequin's CRL support and issuer check patches

141 - The sponsored feature CURLINFO_PRIMARY_IP that returns the IP address
       as a string for the most recently used connection.