Re: AIX autobuild: libcares not linked

From: Yang Tse <yangsita_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 16:28:32 +0200

2008/5/14, Tor Arntsen wrote:

> > "--without-ssl --enable-debug --disable-ipv6 --enable-ares --disable-shared"
>
> Done. That works. The main difference from the shared build is that
> libcares is linked while building the curl binary itself:

Ok, so the next step would be to try c-ares enabled shared library but
with debug disabled. This should finally reveal if we have a linking
problem in our configure script or its just the autoconf/automake
horrors you mention.

Please try:

"--without-ssl --disable-debug --disable-ipv6 --enable-ares"

--
-=[Yang]=-