Re: Bugs in curl configure with --enable-ares option

From: Charlie Fenton <charlief_at_ssl.berkeley.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 15:42:57 -0700

Thank you very much. That solved my problem.

FYI, my tests now indicate that there is no problem with spaces in
the paths to the c-ares-1.5.1 and cURL-7.18.0 directories.

The only place where spaces are a problem is the path to the c-ares
install directory. That is probably not an issue, since one can
easily specify any desired path there.

Thanks again for your quick assistance.

Cheers,
--Charlie

--
Charlie Fenton                        charlief_at_ssl.berkeley.edu
BOINC / SETI_at_home Macintosh & Windows Programmer