Re: probs. building libcurl w/gssapi on win32

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 22:45:28 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 1 May 2008, David Rosenstrauch wrote:

>> c:\dave\curl-7.15.4\lib\config-win32.h(80) : see previous
>> definition of 'HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H'
>>
> Hmmm ... made it a little further. I just commented out some of the
> duplicate defines in config-win32.h, and most of the probs went away.

I blame that other package. Public defines should be kept in a specific name
space and they should never be prefixed HAVE_* as they are reserved for
config items for the particular package you build.

But I guess my blame helps nobody here.

And why are you using libcurl 7.15.4? Using an outdated version already from
the start isn't the best idea IMHO. We've come a long way further since that
release.

> Got 1 last error now, though, which doesn't look quite as simple to solve:
>
> c:\dave\curl-7.15.4\lib\http_negotiate.c(74): error C2065: 'EMSGSIZE' :
> undeclared identifier

Try adding "#define EMSGSIZE WSAEMSGSIZE" somewhere suitable.

I think the problem here is that the GSS code in libcurl hasn't been used with
native Windows before!