Re: HTTP CONNECT Method support

From: vaibhav bindroo <vaibhav.199_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 11:22:15 +0530

Dan ,
I meant to say that after establishing the HTTP Proxy tunnel using libcurl
(CURLOPT_HTTPPROXYTUNNEL) option, i want to use the socket as a normal
socket for doing TCP operations since the tunnel is already established .
But I cant get the sockfd value through easy interface because there is no
callback provided for the same but it is possible through multi-interface
because of the socket_callback option.
I want to use libcurl to establish a HTTP Proxy tunnel for me , get me the
sockfd and then i can use it on my own for TCP and not HTTP operations .Is
that possible without using multi-interface ?

Any pointers to that ??

Thanks,
~Vaibhav