Controlling I/O on socket

From: vaibhav bindroo <vaibhav.199_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 10:57:40 +0530

Hi all ,

I am using libcurl client library as a part of my application for HTTP
transfer . I have got a main dispatcher loop running in ma app ..so instead
of using existing easy_curl_perform() function which uses inbuilt select ()
to check for I/0 on fds , I want to take control of I/O through my select
loop and perform read or write operation (GET /POST ) accordingly . I
dont want the exisintg code to block my dispatcher loop . What is the
best solution around ..Kindly reply ..this is urgent !!

~Vaibhav Bindroo