RE: An SFTP Upload Problem. Data transfer.

From: Pavel Shalagin <pshalagin_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 15:27:40 +0400

Hi all,

After some experimenting I found that libssh2_sftp_write() inside
Curl_sftp_send in ssh.c permanently returns LIBSSH2_ERROR_EAGAIN in libcurl.

Another strange thing is that channel->local.window_size is 0 at the moment
when it is checked in channel.h (line 1709) and libssh2_packet_read() is
called.

Sincerely,
Pavel