Re: curl/libcurl http post problem

From: Prasad J Pandit <prasad.pandit_at_comat.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 16:29:23 +0530 (IST)

On Tue, 15 Apr 2008, Prasad J Pandit wrote:
> Yes, `$ curl -0 ...' worked. I'll use that(HTTP-1.0)

   Hey, how do I tell libcurl to use HTTP-1.0?

I checked CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, but seems it wouldn't do, for the
description says:
==
The first line in a request (containing the method, usually a GET or POST)
is not a header and cannot be replaced using this option. Only the lines
following the request-line are headers. Adding this method line in this
list of headers will only cause your request to send an invalid header.
==

Thank you!

--
Regards