Re: Connection seems to dead

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 17:12:36 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 14 Apr 2008, Vijay wrote:

> Connection #0 to host 192.168.1.22 left intact
> * Connection #0 seems to be dead!
> * Closing connection #0
> * About to connect() to 192.168.1.22 port 8080 (#0)

> Am posting a HttpRequest and it says connection left intact, But after some
> secs am posting a query its saying connection seems to be dead. Closing
> connection.
>
> Why is it so? What should I do now

libcurl does its check and considers the connection dead.

Fire up wireshark or similar and snoop the traffic to see if libcurl is right
or not. This code works for a large number of people, platforms and networks
so I honestly think this does the right thing and that what you see is due to
your network setup or similar.