Re: write callback issues (was Re: A new problem)

From: <prasad.pandit_at_comat.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 14:33:22 +0530 (IST)

On Fri, 11 Apr 2008, Linus Nielsen Feltzing wrote:
> Now we have definitely reached the point where you really have to show
> us the code. We can't help you otherwise.

  Well, I'd already posted the snippet related to the libcurl, didn't I?

> By the way, did you fix the flaws in the callback regarding fragmented

  No, I'm yet to fix that. But anyways, for that first my recv_data(..)
needs to be get called, ain't it?

  What is Curlcode 18, CURLE_PARTIAL_FILE? In which case should I get that
return code?? Cause, first call returns 23, ie. CURLE_WRITE_ERROR, right?.

Thanks!

--
Regards
  - Prasad