Re: write callback issues (was Re: A new problem)

From: Linus Nielsen Feltzing <linus_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 08:21:35 +0200

Prasad J Pandit wrote:
> And also this: "1869110..." followed by some N number of squares. It
> seems to be changing every time.

Interesting. A hex dump shouldn't include any "squares". How did you
produce the hex output?

The hex data doesn't make any sense at all, looks just like garbage.
This leads me to believe that there is a bug either in libcurl or in
your program (no offense, but I think it's the latter) that causes this.

Would you care to share with us both the entire callback code and the
code that sets up libcurl for transfers? Please also include the code
you use to get the output you just described.

The best would be if you managed to create a program with everything but
the curl specific code stripped out, so I can compile and test it myself.

Linus