Re: write callback issues (was Re: A new problem)

From: Prasad J Pandit <prasad.pandit_at_comat.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 10:17:56 +0530 (IST)

On Tue, 8 Apr 2008, Richard Atterer wrote:
>> On Tue, Apr 08, 2008 at 05:24:24PM +0530, Prasad J Pandit wrote:
>> WTF! Are you even following the full thread, if not, please go get
>> yourself acquainted.
>
> Hi Prasad, it is wise to be polite to people whose help you seek...

   Yeah I understand, I'm sorry, my mistake, but it was just
that...anyways...I'm really sorry. Sigh!

> My guess is that your code suffers from random memory corruption or some
> other problem that is not directly related to curl. Under Linux, valgrind
> is an excellent tool to find these kinds of bugs, but it's not available
> for Windows.

   No, my program runs on Windows, MSVC++.

> Unless you can come up with a self-contained example (single .c file) which
> you can post here and which demonstrates the problem, I fear the people on
> this list won't really be able to help you.

   Ummn...I don't know, I already have enough things to debug and
dead-lines to meet...I'm afraid, I won't be able to do that.

Thanks! And once again I'm sorry!!

--
Regards
   - Prasad