Re: write callback issues (was Re: A new problem)

From: Prasad J Pandit <prasad.pandit_at_comat.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 18:29:40 +0530 (IST)

On Tue, 8 Apr 2008, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> And I have repeatedly asked you what you get in that callback. libcurl is
> sending you data you say. What data?

    Gawd, I did explain that I receive some non-printable characters,
usually between 3-10. I know between 3-10 cause (unit_sz * no_of_units)
says so. And I can not see those characters in the normal Win32
MessageBox(), so non-printable and thus could possibly be new-lines.

Also, this happens on second or third call to curl_easy_perform() doing
HTTP POST, and thus my guess about trailing un-read new-lines in the
socket/connection.

> Yes it is since we ask you a lot of questions about your problem and you seem
> to always half-answer one of them and ignore the rest and then you come back
> with further statements and then we loop.

    Now, when did I half-answer the questions?

> So again: what are you getting to your write callback? What exactly is the
> problem?

    Does the above explaination answers this? or...??

Thanks!

--
Regards
    - Prasad