Re: write callback issues (was Re: A new problem)

From: Prasad J Pandit <prasad.pandit_at_comat.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 17:24:24 +0530 (IST)

On Tue, 8 Apr 2008, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> What trailing newlines and what problem? You're just saying that your write
> callback gets called with non-zero length contents. How is that a problem?

   WTF! Are you even following the full thread, if not, please go get
yourself acquainted.

   My problem is, the callback function recv_data(..) gets called by
libcurl even *before* the server *actually* sends any reply back.

   Is that very difficult to comprehend?

> You get the "reply" back sent to the write callback.

   Had that been the case, I would not be writing this reply.

Thank you!

--
Regards
   - Prasad