Re: libcurl SFTP file upload

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 11:18:51 -0700

On Fri, Apr 04, 2008 at 01:46:56PM +0200, Mueller, Alexander wrote:
> As I said, I cannot input an Upload command, because this leads to the
> endless loop:
>
> headerlist = curl_slist_append(headerlist, "put
> C:/test.txt test.txt");

As Daniel said, "put" isn't a valid quote command, it's not how to do an
upload, and this bug was fixed in 7.18.1. Uploads are done in the
normal curl way, e.g.
  curl -u user -T file-to-load sftp://host/absolute/path/new-file

> Oh, I did not know this, will fiddle around with this new information

The SFTP URL scheme is documented at
http://curl.haxx.se/rfc/draft-ietf-secsh-scp-sftp-ssh-uri-04.txt

> I did not yet find something about 'quote' commands, do you have a link
> for me to clarify ?

They are documented in the curl man page, the curl_easy_setopt man page and
curl --manual.

>>> Dan