Re: About receiving data

From: Prasad J Pandit <prasad.pandit_at_comat.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 19:51:31 +0530 (IST)

   Hello Daniel, thank you for the information.

On Wed, 2 Apr 2008, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> You seem to have missed the tutorial:

   Ummn..no I didn't. And to be honest, it is not very well written, I must
say. For ex. the space where it explains about CURLOPT_WRITEDATA as
bellow, nowhere could I find, what this `internal_struct' is? There are
many such quirks.

curl_easy_setopt(easyhandle, CURLOPT_WRITEDATA, &internal_struct);

> http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-tutorial.html
> and the examples:
> http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/example.html

   Well, I did have a look at this link below, and again couldn't find
write_data example.

http://curl.haxx.se/lxr/source/docs/examples/

Also the Post-callback.c explains about how to read_data from external
source before doing post.

http://curl.haxx.se/lxr/source/docs/examples/post-callback.c

Anyways, IMHO I think, it's still far from being called sane.

Thanks!

--
Regards
   - Prasad