RE: can i statically compile the lib?

From: Gary Maxwell <gmaxwell_at_casabi.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 09:38:15 -0700

> Meir Yanovich wrote:
>
> ok i saw the file and i see the use of USE_MANUAL there in the script
> but how i translate it to the vc6 nmake script ...

When starting out with libcurl, I bypassed the makefile and built a
DevStudio library project from scratch. It only took a few minutes, and
you can include the project in any DevStudio solutions you build. You
just want to keep the config-win32.h file in a project-specific
directory, unless you use the same libcurl options for everything you
build against libcurl.