Re: Asynchronous

From: Ramprakash Jelari thinakaran <jelari_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 17:06:09 +0530

Hi ALL,

Where can i get a sample program from, for multi interface along with
curl_easy_pause() for writting?..
[ i mean sending data to the server ]. Have checked in the sample codes
given in the cURL site. But i could not able to figure out the sample code
for {multi interface, curl_easy_pause for writting/reading }

Thanks for your co-operation!

Regards,
-Jelari-

--