Re: libcurl with in C timeout / error

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 13:52:00 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 30 Mar 2008, Thomas Bonham wrote:

> I'm trying to figure out how to get some message or error message if the url
> isn't a good url.

If you use the easy interface, curl_easy_perform() will return errors on "bad"
urls.

> The biggest problem that I'm having right now is reading what little
> documentation is on the web site.

Little documentation? If so what website are you referring to or what are you
really expecting to find? We have every function documented, we have tutorials
describing wider concepts, we have lots of examples and there are many docs
like FAQ, scripting with http and more.

While there can always be more and better documentation I certainly cannot
agree that we have "little" documentation neither online nor in the source
tarballs.