RE: libcurl FTP - directory listing by file mask

From: Alla Bogolubov <abogolub_at_opentext.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 12:02:01 -0400

Well, if you use single quotes... You are right.
All in all, wildcards is not the latest addition to UNIX shells and most
UNIX shell commands and ftp do recognize wild cards. Built-in ftp client
lists *.txt as one of files with 'txt' extension and leaves it up to the
user to sort out any issues arising from funky file naming.
Is there any way to receive a remote directory wildcard file listing
with libcurl?