Re: Regarding SFTP

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 12:35:51 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 26 Mar 2008, ramachandra.o_at_maple-software.com wrote:

> I have successfully uploaded file to Secured FTP. But when I logged into the
> FTP server, the uploaded file name found as "nil".

First, you mix SFTP with "Secured FTP" and plain FTP. Which is it really?

You also didn't say what libcurl version you're using.

Then, you didn't tell us anything about how you did the upload so it is a bit
hard to figure out how you failed to put a destination file name but instead
ended up getting it named like "nil".