Problem related to porting Curl on VDK

From: Ajeet kumar.S <ajeetkumar.s_at_jasmin-infotech.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 18:34:13 +0530

Dear All;

 Thanx to all of you for your valuable suggestions by which I got success to
port Curl in VDK.

 As Michal Marek told I removed "pwd.h" and compiled it. And it was
working.

Thanx allot Michal Marek for your suggestion. But some problem is still
there. Actually I ported curl and openssl separately on VDK. Then I saw

both code was working separately on VDK. But for working on https I combined
openssl and curl and tested for both http and https.

But I always got result for both (http, https) after curl_easy_perform is
"Unsupported Protocol ".

Please suggest me how I can remove this problem.

I gave url which are as follows:

1. curl_easy_setopt(c, CURLOPT_URL,"https://216.243.79.87/");

2. curl_easy_setopt(c, CURLOPT_URL,"http://216.243.79.87/");

3. curl_easy_setopt(c, CURLOPT_URL,"http://209.85.143.18/");