Re: SFTP patch for touch

From: Vincent Le Normand <vincent_at_le-normand.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 16:01:44 +0100

I performed a diff -u from my /lib directory against original (7.18.0)
lib directory. I also changed the behaviour to match standard unix
touch behaviour (access date and modification date are changed.

I've removed the // todo line (i tends to put //todo everywhere, then
forgot to remove them when they are done).

I am not familiar with manpages (except reading them), but i also
thing that a proper section for quote commands (particularly SFTP
quote commands) would be a good thing. I've tried to start something
with this patch. But i may be totally wrong.

/doc/

/doc/libcurl/

Vincent