Re: libcurl 7.15.1 - no Win32 support for SSH ?

From: Brian Dessent <brian_at_dessent.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 11:44:22 -0700

Stephen Collyer wrote:

> Are you the maintainer for libcurl in opensuse ? If so,
> I'll need to check where I got the libs from, as I certainly
> haven't built them myself. What symbols would I expect to
> see in the library if SSH has been built in ?

You won't see any difference in symbols. But assuming this is an ELF
system and you built a shared libcurl against a shared libssh2 you can
just run "ldd /path/to/libcurl.so" and see that it's linked to libssh2.
Or you can run curl --version and see if the "Protocols:" line includes
scp and sftp.

Brian