Re: Re-using SFTP connection and CURLOPT_FTP_CREATE_MISSING_DIRS issue

From: Brian Ulm <ulmbj1_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 00:03:26 -0400

The issue appears whether or not curl_easy_reset() is called or not - it
happens as long as the CURL handle is being reused.

The version of CURL i'm using does have the two patches you provided
applied.

If you need any more information let me know.

Brian

 From: Daniel Stenberg
<daniel_at_haxx.se<daniel_at_haxx.se?Subject=Re:%20Re-using%20SFTP%20connection%20and%20CURLOPT_FTP_CREATE_MISSING_DIRS%20issue>>

Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 22:56:57 +0100 (CET)