license question

From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 14:55:58 -0700

Hey guys,

I want to use libcurl in a commercial product and was wondering if I
had to do anything special to be able to do so?

I know about including the license.txt requirement but i was wondering
is there anything else?

Also our product is using zlib but since zlib is already a part of
libcurl does anyone know if we have to do anything special for that?
Or would satisfying libcurls needs be enough to satisfy zlib as well
since zlib is contained in libcurl?

I know this may not be the right place to ask about zlib requirement
but just hoping someone can help me figure out this legal labyrinth :P

Thank you!
Alan