Re: curl_easy_setopt() typechecker, try3

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 23:08:47 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 10 Mar 2008, Michal Marek wrote:

> this is basically a repost, as I didn't get further comments on the prefix
> issue pointed out by Dan F. The issue is the usage of underscored macros and
> identifiers (e.g _curl_is_long()):

[...]

> The attached patch differs from the last one only in naming the helper
> macros in a more consistent way (_curl_is_long and _curl_is_long_option
> instead of _curl_is_long and _curl_long_option, also pointed out by Dan).

I'm happy with it as it works right now! I agree that the underscores
shouldn't cause any problems since this is quite limited compiler-wise and are
easy to fix later on if we ever run into any problems with them.

We can add the previously discussed extra #define curl_easy_setopt magic for
the non-4.3 cases once you've committed this.