RE: Curllib on vista?

From: Jared Wilkin <JaredW_at_vulcan.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 15:51:35 -0800

Hi Guenter,

>So I can confirm that cURL keeps hanging in an infinite loop, but I
other than what you describe
>if I re-connect the network again the download continues after a ~90
secs; so the new Vista behaviour
>is from my point of view a better one; at least with wireless it can
happen sometimes that the network
>gets temporarily disconnected, and then the infinite loop is better
than the abort I see with XP;
>at least as long as the transfer resumes which it did for me; I did
repeat this test 3 times, and
>every time the resume worked fine with both cable and wireless.

Perhaps this is because I was unplugging that cable directly from the
box itself and not somewhere further down the line... Where were you
disconnecting the cable? I will try to see if I can replicate the
continuing behavior here, if I can that is perfect!!

Jared