Correlating response in callback

From: Vijay <nags.vijay_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 18:32:09 +0530

When am posting an http request using
curl_easy_perform()

Am getting my callback for both header and the data.
Is this function is a blocking one will return after getting http response?

Or it not a blocking,
If its not a blocking one
then if i do one more
curl_easy_perform() for the same url and am getting a response immediately
i.e callback is called immediately

How can I know for which http request I got the http response first
either for my first call or second call.

Because my application requirement is
Want to post http request and decode the http response
Every time request parameter values differs but the parameter remains same
for all.

Now how can i correlate in this case the response I got is for which http
request

--
VIJAY