ftpupload.c example

From: Static Pulse <static.pu7s3_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 02:51:28 -0800 (PST)

Hi there, I am newbie to curl, working on windows environment using Visual Studio IDE, somehow I have managed to follow Rosso Salmanzadeh's guide on Using libcurl in Visual Studio, I have managed to run some examples. e.g. simple.c, ftpget.c... but when i tried to complie ftpupload.c it gives me an error

--------------------Configuration: ftpupload - Win32 Debug--------------------
Compiling...
ftpupload.c
e:\curlcpp\libcurl-msvc\docs\examples\ftpupload.c(17) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'unistd.h': No such file or directory
Error executing cl.exe.

ftpupload.exe - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

When I tried comenting out #include <unistd.h> it gives me back an error:

--------------------Configuration: ftpupload - Win32 Debug--------------------
Compiling...
ftpupload.c
E:\curlcpp\libcurl-msvc\docs\examples\ftpupload.c(44) : warning C4013: 'open' undefined; assuming extern returning int
E:\curlcpp\libcurl-msvc\docs\examples\ftpupload.c(46) : warning C4013: 'close' undefined; assuming extern returning int

ftpupload.obj - 0 error(s), 2 warning(s)

I totally doomed.... I don't have idea how can I fixed this... Can anyone guide me how could I fixed this stuff?

thnx,
regie