Re: Do you find any use for the ca-bundle curl provides?

From: Jeff Pohlmeyer <yetanothergeek_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 05:07:41 -0600

On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 3:55 AM, Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se> wrote:

> In what path does openSUSE store the system-wide ca cert? Debian seems to have
> it in /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt

My openSuSE also has a bunch of *.pem files in /etc/ssl/certs,
but no "ca-certificates.crt" there. The package that supplies them
is "openssl-certs-0.9.8e-45.5.i586.rpm"

> That come with OpenSSL really? I was under the impression OpenSSL doesn't
> provide any cacerts at all...

I also have a version of OpenSSL built from source and installed in
/usr/local/ssl
but the /usr/local/ssl/certs folder is empty.

 - Jeff