Re: Problem Regarding to OpenSSL on VDK

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 15:23:17 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 6 Feb 2008, Ajeet kumar.S wrote:

> I am trying to port open ssl on VDK (RTOS) but till now did not get success.
> I downloaded openssl-0.9.8g from http://www.openssl.org/ .

I'm sorry, but you should probably talk to the openssl team then rather than
with us. We're mere users of ssl libs here.

> for me to port on VDK which Support our curl work with SSL.Or only we need
> to port openssl folder

You need to make the libcrypto and libssl workable so that libcurl can use the
functions in there.

Of course you can also select to port another of the SSL libs libcurl
supports, in case you find one of them easier to port.

> One doubt I have also I saw curl lib having also some ssl source (.c) file.
> So what is need of porting open ssl library only we can put open ssl folder

There's code in libcurl that uses the SSL lib of choice, that's probably the
code you refer to in libcurl.