Re: Support for multi-byte character file names using libcurl

From: NAGASEKHAR BHUVANAGIRI <bnagasekhar_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 12:01:59 +0530

The problem is not with the contents of the file. Its with the name of the
file.
If I upload a file "with file name in multi-byte characters" using a tool
that does not support multi-byte charcters for file names, it creates some
junk file name on server for that file. With this we will have problem if we
want to retrieve the file back, as the name is different from what we have
uploaded.

To test this you can try to upload a file with filename in chinese/japanese
characters.

Thanks,
Nagasekhar