Re: javacurl

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 18:23:52 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 22 Jan 2008, Patrick MONNERAT wrote:

> Please find my version in attachment. I hope you'll like it. I think it may
> be almost ready for CVS ;-)... providing we decide the module is named
> javacurl (like dll) or curl-java (like source dir).

I'd say a new CVS module called curl-java makes sense (since there's a
curl-perl already). An alternative is to request sourceforge to "take over"
the javacurl project and host it on sourceforge. I don't have any strong
feeling towards either solution.

> P.S.: since this is not real curl library talk, do subsequent mails interest
> the list or would you prefer direct mail ?

Since they are libcurl-related I think you can keep them on this list, at
least while being rather infrequent. If the unlikely event happens that the
java-related traffic would increase and become disturbing, we'll create a
seperate list for it.