RE: Curl VC8 64-bit

From: Vladimir Lazarenko <Vladimir.Lazarenko_at_humaninference.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 12:51:17 +0100

Actually, I already did. Makefile.vc8 has this clause:

!IFNDEF MACHINE
MACHINE = X86
!ENDIF

So basically, this can be solved in a following manner:

In Makefile:

vc-x64:
        cd lib
        MACHINE=x64 nmake /f Makefile.$(VC) cfg=release
        cd ..\src
        MACHINE=x64 nmake /f Makefile.$(VC)

This is one option. Another option would be to determine that
automagically of course, although I think it's not the best solution,
since sometimes one would want to build 32-bit libs on a 64-bit machine.

Regards,
Vladimir