Feature freeze for 7.18.0

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 00:03:23 +0100 (CET)

Hi friends,

Today is the 13th of January (since a few minutes here), and as promised we
now enter feature freeze for the upcoming release. No more features shall be
added until we ship.

The plan is to work on bugs and let people have time to test the daily
snapshots etc for two weeks before we release. If you know of any existing
bugs you think we should fix before that, now is a perfect chance to submit
it!

So please, if you work on/with a binding or hack applications that use
libcurl, take this opportunity to try out the current libcurl before we
release it to the public at the end of this month.