Re: Ranged downloads on file:// URLs

From: Daniel Egger <daniel_at_eggers-club.de>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 12:20:34 +0100

On 03.01.2008, at 07:49, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> That version stopped being "the latest release" in June 2006 when we
> released 7.15.4... I can count to nine releases done after 7.15.3.
> Also, I've done some renaming of internal function names etc in CVS so
> it's not even certain patches against 7.17.1 (which _is_ the latest
> release) will apply fine.

Indeed, my bad. Sorry.

I've no idea where I got the impression to have downloaded the latest
version which is really strange because that's what I wanted to do
around christmas.

Anyway: the curl homepage ist completely broken, I get some strange
page saying "Välkommen till vår Husläkarmottagning". Last week I would
only be able to access it sporadically and get timeouts all the time.

Servus,
       Daniel