Re: Ranged downloads on file:// URLs

From: Daniel Egger <daniel_at_eggers-club.de>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 11:42:39 +0100

On 28.12.2007, at 12:38, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> Yes it would. Bonus points would be handed out if the patch also
> provides one or more test cases for the feature! ;-)

In principle trivial, but I found a problem in the testing system.
The verify stdout feature automatically adds a linebreak before
diffing the results which means that I have to somehow add a linebreak
into the test which is possible but somehow works against the purpose
of a testcase that tests the range functionality. Any ideas how to do
the following without the implicitly expected linebreak?

<verify>
<stdout>
2345
</stdout>