RE: Using libcurl for realtime transactions

From: Michael Peluso <mpeluso_at_acc-q-data.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 09:57:32 -0500

I'm not hung up on the VB terminology, I needed help with http/libcurl
concepts. For example, what is a multi-part formpost and why do you suggest
that? I thought it would be as simple as building a string similar to the
command line I used, using libcurl to send it and get the response?

Given the postit2 example, how do I capture the response?

I apologize in advance for my ignorance!
Thanks for your help.