Re: Control download state

From: Richard Atterer <richard_at_2007.atterer.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 21:42:47 +0100

On Thu, Dec 13, 2007 at 11:07:06AM -0800, Immanuel Gregoire wrote:
> pause: for an easy handle, you can use sleep() in the data callback
> function. Do the transfer in a seperate thread if you want your
> application to do something else in the mean while. That is how i have
> done it before.

I'm using the multi interface in a single thread instead, and my solution
was not to pass the paused connection's socket to the select() call. Of
course, this isn't a really clean way of doing it, but it works well...

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  GnuPG key: 888354F7
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  08A9 7B7D 3D13 3EF2 3D25  D157 79E6 F6DC 8883 54F7
  ¯ '` ¯