Re: Why am I getting this?

From: Ralph Mitchell <ralphmitchell_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 14:03:08 -0600

On Dec 12, 2007 1:43 PM, Sullivan, Shawn (Omaha) <SMSullivan_at_checkfree.com>
wrote:

> Let me explain a little. We host banking site for multiple banks and we
> do it with virtual hosts.
> The sites could be:
> https://secure02.bankhost.com/cardviewonlinenow/login.htm
> or
> https://secure02.bankhost.com/template/login.htm
> **
> The login page is the landing page and we call our cgi program on the
> pages. I am the web designer, but I am not sure how to get the cookies. I
> know we set them, but how do you get them with curl?

I don't know much about Perl, but in C the curl_easy_setopt function has a
couple of cookie options you might want to look up:

   CURLOPT_COOKIEFILE pass the pathname of a cookie file to load

   CURLOPT_COOKIEJAR pass the pathname of a file to save cookies when
curl_easy_cleanup() is called.

Either one will cause the cookie parser to start, so when you pick up that
initial url any cookies that come with it are processed.

Ralph Mitchell