100% CPU with curl multi interface + https + proxy on windows.

From: Suresh Krishnappa <sureshk_at_picorp.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2007 20:43:38 +0530

I am using the multi interface. All is fine until I insert a handle
which has proxy set and url is https. The module takes 100% cpu until
this curl handle finishes processing (success or failure).
It is normal with any other combination (http, https with no proxy,
etc). This happens on windows, haven't checked with linux yet.

I am doing as documented - get fd set from curl, do a select, then call
multi_perform. Using curl version 7.16.2.

Please advise.

- Suresh