Re: Passing parameters to perform HTTP Post using libcurl- Curl

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 12:10:36 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 5 Dec 2007, Shrestha, Anu wrote:

> I was just sending an xml document to do HTTP post before. Now I have a need
> to send additional parameter (property file) along with the xml document.
> The host service is expecting two parameters. One property file, second
> xmlstring

This isn't very easy to answer based on this little info. A HTTP POST can set
_anything_, it is not limited to any kind of data formatted in any particular
way.

However, your server probably expects the post data in some particular format
or syntax and then you need to adapt to this. But you didn't tell us much
about that so we can't really tell. To me, it sounds as if you want a
multipart formpost, but given the little snippet you showed you use something
else so... I really don't know.