Re: libcurl ftp issue on arm

From: Jim Kuzniar <jim.kuzniar_at_zing-net.ca>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2007 09:51:27 -0500

Thanks for the reply.
im pretty sure its not a firewall issue since I can connect to the ftp server
with everything else, fc, gatesware etc. The ftp server is my own.
Its a little difficult to test another client on the arm box since its an
embedded controller with the inet connection over a gsm/gprs connection.
So I was thinking maybe its a gsm network issue but no dice, I can connect
to my ftp server get files etc. over the gsm network with a gsm modem connected
to a windows box.
Jim