Re: Interrupt curl operation / Sending site command simultaneously to all curl handles

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 11:16:47 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 25 Nov 2007, Robert Meissner wrote:

> I'd like to create some curl handles. After setting the options for all
> handles the connection to the set up ftp servers should be established.
> After that a site command should be send to all open curl handles. That has
> to be done simultaneously!

How simultanoues? You mean on the very same microsecond on N different
connections? TCP doesn't offer that granularity of course...

> Therefor i have to interrupt the curl_easy_perform() action, or
> whatsoever.

That you cannot do.

> At least the site command must be send to all open curl handles at the same
> time.

That you cannot achieve with libcurl.

> How do i make that happen?

You'll need to invent a magic synchronize mechanism and then probably use the
multi interface or use multiple threads.