Re: SCP/SFTP and persistency, bug #1823487

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 23:22:48 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 21 Nov 2007, Immanuel Gregoire wrote:

> before Nov 16th, Curl_readwrite_init() would do
>
> Curl_pgrsSetDownloadSize(data, k->size);
>
> but now Curl_readwrite_init() is gone and Curl_pgrsSetDownloadSize is not
> done anywhere.

That very same logic was just moved to the Curl_setup_transfer() function.

Again: please provide details such as a log with the commands + responses.
You're not really helping me fix this... I still can't repeat this problem in
my end.

Are you using the command line tool or your own app btw? And if your own app,
what interface are you using?