Re: TR-069 patch

From: Joakim Larsson <joakim.larsson_at_tilgin.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 11:07:44 +0100

> From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
> Subject: Re: TR-069 patch
>
> > On Mon, 19 Nov 2007, Joakim Larsson wrote:
> > ..<snip>..
> > could point
> > me to a better way of achiving the same effect, eg returning a
> > Cookie in the challange response (401).
>
> You should be able to get your app to work with an unmodified libcurl
> by using CURLOPT_COOKIEFILE or similar.

Ahhh, this works as expected. I just did this:

 curl_easy_setopt(c, CURLOPT_COOKIEJAR, NULL);

and the "cookie engine" started to work, even though I don't have a
JAR. Maybe this would be more obvious with a separate setopt in the
case, like mine, you just want session cookies to work?

Anyway, thanks a lot! // Joakim